To ensure the flawless execution of your event, please review the following policies of Bauer’s Party Masters Catering:
- Prices are good for 30 days from the date of our typed proposal.
- A 30% deposit is required to hold your event date. The balance, headcount and any changes are due seven (7) business days prior to the event. A minimum of 72 hours notice is required for additional guests attending the event. After confirmation of the final headcount, the number of guests cannot be lowered.
- If the final headcount is less than 80% of the original amount that the pricing was based, menu prices may increase up to 10%. Client shall pay for no less than the final guest count regardless of the actual number of persons at the event.
- An invoice will be issued reflecting any changes in quantities, equipment, additional service hours or other changes as requested by client if received after the final payment and headcount has been received by Bauer’s Party Masters Catering. Final invoices not paid within 7 days of the invoice date shall be charged an interest rate of 1% a month on the outstanding balance.
- A refund of 50% of the deposit will be made if written cancellation is received by Bauer’s Party Masters Catering thirty (30) days prior to contracted event date.
- In the event that Client requests Bauer’s Party Masters Catering to use any dishes, glassware, serving pieces, appliances or personal possessions of the client, whether in the Client’s home or in a public facility, the Client shall be solely responsible for the care of these possessions. The Client hereby waives and releases Bauer’s and its agents and employees from and against any and all liabilities for damage while using the said possessions.
- All opened and cooked food may only be left for your party provided sanitary conditions prevail. If sanitary conditions are not available, our staff will remove all food products. We can supply leftover containers if previously arranged before the event. Also, in order for our staff to leave any food, a written release must be signed by the client, exonerating Bauer’s Party Masters Catering from any liability due to food borne illness resulting from food left on site after our departure.
Thank you for reviewing these polices.
We appreciate your business and look forward to your event!